AP Auto Parts thrives to be the most trusted used auto part store in the Twin Cities and beyond.
We attempt to be completely transparent by answering your most common questions on one page. We seek to always be forthcoming and always provide great deals.
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer same day shipping on items ordered before 12:00PM (Central Standard Time).
2) Any part that has been modified, taken apart, or alterned in any way will not be accepted.
3) No returns are accepted for any parts used in any way different from the original manufacturers intended use.
4) All of our parts are marked. Returns will not be accepted on parts that do not bear our original marking.
5) All returned items that are not defective are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
6) The buyer is responsible for return shipping on all returns.
Most all of our parts are RECYCLED. All of our parts are tested/inspected and found to be in good working condition before they are listed for sale (unless stated otherwise). All of our parts are stored indoors.
Buyer is solely responsible for determining compatibility / Interchangeability of a part. We try to provide a part number whenever possible to help you do so. Feel free to contact us with questions regarding part compatibility. We will try our best to help you and provide the information you need.
We price our items based on current demand, therefore some identical items may be priced differently.